Zack Health is a pioneering startup dedicated to transforming the landscape of healthcare through innovation and technology. With a focus on preventive care, we are addressing a critical gap in the European healthcare system. Our mission is to enable individuals to attain their healthiest and happiest life by enhancing their well-being and preventing chronic diseases – Diseases that accounts for 70% of all deaths in Europe and cost the healthcare system more than €800bn annually.
Our solution is a revolutionary digital health twin that replicates an individual’s health profile by integrating data from various sources including blood tests, DNA tests, wearables, lifestyle habits, and symptom tracking. Leveraging advanced AI and ML technologies, we create hyper-personalized, science-based health plans that not only improve health outcomes but also empower individuals to predict the impact of their health efforts effectively.
The Zack Health team is currently quite small, actually, ‘we’ are just a one-man army, but hopeful to bring on board a CTO (Technology) and CSO (Scientific) as Co-Founders very soon. That one-man army is me, Daniel, a BSc. in Industrial Engineering, who has founded a few startups, the latest being Welldium, a HealthTech startup. I also have about six years of experience in management consulting, most recently as a Strategy & M&A Consultant at EY-Parthenon. Additionally, I might be considered a biohacker, so I am quite familiar with the industry.
🚀Zack Health Today:
Over the past 3-4 months, we have devoted our efforts to the following:
- Ensured the Proof of Concept (PoC) by conducting extensive market research, interviewing market experts and potential customers, conducting customer survey, analyzing the competitive landscape, and sizing the market.
- Engaged with relevant suppliers and partners, such as laboratories for blood analysis.
- Developed the initial Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, financial model, and business plan.
- Build of the initial website and opened up for waiting list sign-ups.
- Started early conversations with a dozen of VCs and investors for the upcoming seed investment round.
- Discussed partnerships with potential insurance companies.
- Initiated the planning of the alpha and beta testing of the logistics setup, blood testing, and the digital twin platform.
Now, as we stand ready to initiate the alpha & beta testing together with the development of our MVP/prototype, we are at a pivotal point in our journey. We are on the lookout for a talented and driven CSO who is enthusiastic about joining us as a Co-Founder.
🤜Your Key Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the research and scientific development of our innovative digital health twin platform, and build the database of the latest scientific advancements within nutrition, prevention and lifestyle.
- Drive the scientific strategy of the company, ensuring our product is grounded in evidence-based medicine.
- Oversee compliance with medical and scientific regulations nationally, EU, Europe, and US, and maintaining the highest standards of ethical considerations in our digital twin product.
- Oversee the nutrition & scientific team, including hiring, managing, and mentoring MDs, nutritionists and researchers.
- Initiate clinical trials and scientific studies to demonstrate the effectiveness of our digital twin solutions for consumers, businesses, insurance companies, and, eventually, the broader healthcare system.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation within the scientific team.
👩🎓The Perfect Candidate’s Qualifications:
We are seeking a talented, motivated and ambitious CTO & Co-Founder, with the following qualifications:
- Educational background as medical doctor (MD) with strong knowledge in a relevant field such as nutrition, longevity, aging, lifestyle & diseases, precision medicine, or genetics.
- 3+ years of experience as MD, clinical research in academia or a company, or as Chief Scientific Officer or other leadership role in a startup.
- Preferably proven experience in leading scientific research and development projects.
- Experience in or deep interest in startups and HealthTech.
- Ready to put in hard work to attain shared goals, objectives, and success with Zack Health.
- Exceptional leadership, team management, and mentoring skills.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and strategic thinking abilities.
- Passionate about HealthTech, Health & Wellness, Biohacking, or like.
🏅What We Can Offer You:
- An opportunity to co-found a company with a noble mission and enormous market potential.
- Significant equity package.
- Dynamic, innovative, and supportive work environment.
- A challenging and super fun journey of building and shaping a startup with global ambitions.